TheMorningHub is an online publication for small business owners, entrepreneurs, aspiring entrepreneurs and business professionals. Our resources are focused on starting a new business, growing a startup, best business leadership practices, business and personal productivity tools, raising funds and on how to get a product to market.
We have a targeted audience of startup founders, entrepreneurs, managers in small businesses, business professionals and others. We accept high-quality, relevant and highly related content in all areas catering to the startup mindset.
Content promotion is a perfect way to reach out to business decision makers and business professionals. Let us help you showcase your brand around highly engaging content relevant to our targeted startup audience of over sixty thousand and still growing.
Benefits of content promotion
- Raising awareness a brand, product or service is a great to attract customers. This is especially important in competitive markets, or when you’re a new or up-and-coming business. Established businesses find value when launching a new offering or reinvigorating an existing product or service.
- Educate your target audience. Promoted content is a great way to educate your target audience about aspects of your industry, company, product or service. Your targeted audience will find your content highly useful and informative and can easily share it with their colleagues, friends or followers.
- Develop thought leadership. Some promoted content is on informational topics that you want your brand associated with in your target audience’s mind. If a business decision-maker has a business need, does your brand instantly come to mind? If not, promoted content can play a pivotal role to help you get their attention.
- Build positive sentiment toward your brand. Some startup founders and entrepreneurs may notice promoted content. They appreciate your efforts to reach out and inform and educate them. It’s part of an overall marketing campaign that helps manage how the startup community perceives your brand.
Attributes of promoted content
- We accept as sponsors and advertisers ONLY highly related and relevant companies whose products and services we think our audience will find valuable. Your brand will be promoted as a relevant resource for our readers.
- Highly relevant and useful post written by us for your approval. You can also send over your educative content for publication.
- We can give you 100% share of voice on the page. If you are not satisfied with how a specific paragraph that mentions your brand has been written, you can review and repurpose it to align with your overall marketing message.
- We recommend (but subject to your approval) that links to the advertiser in promoted content are “nofollowed”. This is to protect your brand in respect to Google quality guidelines, which were amended in July 2013 to address native advertising.
- Content published for the advertiser is promoted multiple times to our audience during the promotion period.
- The published promoted post is also featured on our homepage in the course of the promotion.
- We include mentions of your brand (subject to your approval) when amplifying through our social media channels. Once a highly relevant and timeless content is published for an advertiser, we will still share it with our readers in the future.More Information
Ask about promoted content or other sponsorship opportunities today! We will tailor any program to suit your needs. We’re happy to help. Please contact us at advertising@TheMorningHub.com